Discounted Price: $3,500,000
Price per Hectare: $9211
940 Acres / 380 Hectares
This are 940 acres / 380 hectares of high quality, very rare and versatile development land for an all-inclusive Eco Sustainable or Eco Friendly project; this being only one of the ideas that could come to place in this amazing piece of land. It’s one of the very few pieces of quality land reasonably priced in the Quepos / Manuel Antonio area of Costa Rica’s Central Pacific Coast, as we know that in this region the pricings for most properties skyrockets.
It is a unique property for the ones that truly understand the required elements for development of a very successful Eco Sustainable project, complete with all the Venues necessary for good lifestyle and living comforts.
WHAT THIS LAND OFFERS:
This gorgeous land is perfect for a multi income level “off the grid” clientele. It provides the opportunity for a complete system approach to sustainability and even more projects. One that balances the social, economic and environmental needs of the whole community. Here, clean water and fresh air coupled with gorgeous views all over that never let you forget that you are a part of a marvelous green earth project without fear of food shortage or prices that are out of reach.
THE BEST VIABLE LOCATION FOR AN ECO SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Location & Distances
• 16 minutes from the Inter American highway.
• 20 minutes to Quepos Marina & sports fishing.
• 25 minutes to Manuel Antonio.
• 20 minutes to Municipal Airport.
• 40 minutes to Dominical.
• 35 minutes to nearest beaches.
• 1 hour to Jaco beach.
• 2 hours to international airport.
• 1 hour to new InternationalAirport that is planned.
• 1 kilometer of Ocean view ridge line
• minimum acreage to produce a very profitable project
• retain a good percentage in reserve
• many diverse areas to build various concepts
• no master plan in area therefore allowing good flexibility as it is not with the beach area restrictions
• magnificent mountain areas for natural venues for residents
• perfect for an Eco tourism element
• lakes that can be expanded
• high mountain for exclusive high end retreats
• incredible water that can be used for a bottling operation
ADDED VALUE FOR THE DEVELOPER:
When you develop in Costa Rica there are many easily accessible products such as Teak, Pine, Eco Blocks, Bamboo, Stone and much more. These products not only contribute to the economics of cheap and housing, but they are key to very charming and homey design elements needed for the discerning clients that want more than a cabin in the jungle.
IT’S ALL HERE:
Secluded but near towns, activities and amenities. Excellent access to the main highway via a good existing road at only 12 minutes. Enough fresh, untouched water sources to run a large bottling plant as well as supply the entire future project. Various primary forest areas sufficient for canopy zip lines, hiking, horseback riding, ATV, camping among many other possible Costa Rican activities. Many areas for the venues required to create good activity for a Lifestyle project. Ocean view ridge line. One area suited to 8 story or more high rise with plenty of green gardens all around.
• Mountain views
• Valley views
• High mountain with large lake and ocean views
• No flood lands
• No master plan allowing much flexibility
• Very low density potential with good profitability
Off-site activities are many and include the world famous Manuel Antonio National Park.
To be very low density, one can use as little as 23% of the land and it would still be a very economically viable. The different typography and altitudes throughout the land make it ideal, from an agriculture point of view, to grow most of all you need for a healthy and satisfying menu.