You’ll love this newly constructed home (2014) with spectacular views over the city while also allowing you to wake up to sun rise over the impressive Chirripo Mountain – the tallest mountain in Central America. This home has been professionally landscaped with many varieties of flowers and fruit trees including an old-growth mango tree that produces hundreds of juicy mangos every year.
Life in Costa Rica is perfect for enjoying the outdoors all year and this home boasts a party patio that has to be seen. Outdoor kitchen, in-floor firepit/grill, TV and a 4′ x 8′ tempered glass table waiting for you to entertain all your new/old friends.
Situated in a friendly up and coming neighborhood with nearby schools, community centre and soccer field steps from your front gate. Driving time from the front gate to downtown is 4 minutes while being just 25 minutes to Dominical beach where you can sink your toes in the sand and enjoy the surf.
San Isidro de El General is the second largest city outside of the central valley (the area that includes San Jose, Alajuela, Heredia and Cartago). Here you can find anything you need, including great public and private medical care and even a mall with cinema!
San Isidro has the largest farmer’s market in the region. Expats at the beach find it necessary to make frequent trips to San Isidro for groceries or services they cannot find at the beach. If you want to eat, drink, shop, pay prices, and essentially live like a Tico and immerse in authentic Tico culture, then this gorgeous home is the right choice for you.
With four bedrooms you’ll have plenty of space for the family or to host guests. Master bedroom is massive and has a large walkin closet with custom woodworking and a full ensuite bathroom with bathtub/frameless shower and farmhouse sink. The main bathroom showcases a slate-style surfaced frameless shower with 14′ ceiling that naturally heats during the day from sun exposure to the outside wall.
- 2264 sq/ft of solid concrete construction
- Lot size is an oversized spacious 775 sq/mts or 7905 sq/ft
- 4 bedrooms/2 bathrooms
- 1 year remaining on new home warranty
- LED lighting throughout home inside/out
- Full cable/internet connections in every room
- Stainless steel appliances (seller negotiable to all furnishings)
- German made tankless hot water on demand
- Mind-boggling alarm system with perimeter lasers and 4 levels of security covering entire property/home
- Electric iron gate with 10′ concrete walls & wireless chime
- Concrete parking for 6-8 cars w/basketball court
- Bronze tinted aluminum windows with screens throughout
- Oversized white porcelain flooring throughout entire home
- Large master bedroom with dreamy walkin closet, barn door to ensuite bath featuring farmhouse sink and frameless shower/tub.
- Attic storage area with flooring and lighting above front entrance
- Custom woodworking throughout the home.
- Extensive drainage system installed 2 years ago throughout the entire property
- Newly constructed steel framed large backyard storage shed
- Master Bedroom – 13.5′ x 16.5′
- Bedroom – 13′ x 9.2′
- Bedroom – 13′ x 9.2′
- Bedroom – 11′ x 9.6′
- Kitchen – 11′ x 12′
- Dining Area – 13.3′ x 6.5′
- Laundry – 6′ x 5.5′