How Much More Of This Can You Take?
As a historic cold front hammers many portions of the United States and Canada, one has to wonder just how much more is still to come?
It's a safe bet to assume that scraping windows and shoveling crazy amounts of snow just to head to work everyday...isn't your idea of "fun times".
How about the tropics? How about white sand beaches and turquoise blue waters? Maybe deep sea fishing for big game is your thing. Oh and how could we leave out zip lining - flying amongst the jungle canopy. Does this sound like something for you?
The only question is...
Do You Want More Of This?
Can’t Take It Anymore?
Enter your name, email & phone to take the first step
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Let me ask you...if you had the opportunity to change it all (snow, sleet and frozen rain) for a life filled with sunshine, beaches and oxygen rich unpolluted air...would you?
What if I told you that it's easier than you thought -- might this peak your interest?
Costa Rica is no longer a secret as more and more North Americans are discovering a rejuvenated life of fulfillment and happiness is within reach.
A few facts about life in Costa Rica include...
- Costa Rica boasts one of the world’s highest life expectancy rates at 79.5 years.
- High quality affordable healthcare that many foreigners travel exclusively each year here to receive.
- Affordable labour rates make it common to have a fulltime maid and maintenance/landscape worker.
- With a literacy rate of 94.9% Costa Rica is ranked the highest in Latin America with many Costa Ricans speaking English as a second language..
- Ranked happiest place to live on Earth by the Happy Planet Index (HPI) for the last 3 years running.
- Every imaginable fresh exotic fruits and vegetables are available all year with farmers' markets around the country.
- The British Economist rated Costa Rica low risk for social conflict in 2014 while all others throughout Latin America were at risk.
- Security is of top priority for Costa Rica and as a result the crime rate is far lower than other nations around the region.
You've just read a few of the benefits to living a healthier, longer, more fulfilling life in Costa Rica however I've taken it upon myself to dig up a few more fun facts about this incredible country that you might find enlightening and thought-provoking.
- A previous president of Costa Rica, Óscar Rafael de Jesús Arias Sánchez, was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1987 due to his great efforts to promote peace throughout the Central Americas.
- San Jose is only a 2 hour flight from Miami and 3 ½ from New York. They have nonstop flights from New York, Houston, and Miami.
- Costa Rica's official language is Spanish, though a large number of its citizens are bilingual. English, due to its status as the international language of tourists, is the most common second language in Costa Rica.
- The democratic government of Costa Rica is the oldest of any Third World country and it is often referred to as “The Switzerland of the Americas.”
- Costa Rica hosts more than 5% of the world’s biodiversity even though its landmass only takes up .03% of the planets surface.
- There are more than 121 volcanic formations in Costa Rica, and seven of them are active. Poas Volcano has the second widest crater in the world and Arenal is one of the ten most active volcanoes in the world.
- Costa Rica is one of the most valued environmental destinations. Approximately 25% of the country has protected forests and reserves. There are more than 100 different protected areas to visit.
- Costa Rica has a population of 4.1 million. The capital is San Jose, with a metro area population of approximately 2 million. The life expectancy is almost 77 years, one of the highest in the world.
The question is a simple one...
"If you were given the opportunity to change yours - and your family's lives...would you take it?"
Don't worry you're not alone. Thousands of expats have already seized the chance to improve their lives and live a stress-free life of abundance.
Are you familiar with the term "Snowbirds" and what it means?
Each year in Costa Rica we see the migration of the famous snowbirds who are seeking refuge from the harsh climates of winters gripe. In fact, many snowbirds over time become full-time residents of Costa Rica's irresistible "pura vida" lifestyle.
With so many benefits to life in the tropics the only question remaining is...
What are you waiting for?
Still not convinced? Understood. Let me share with you why so many others have chosen to call Costa Rica home.
Are you finding it increasingly difficult with every day that passes to get ahead? Inflation is a problem throughout North America as many families struggle just to keep above water. Tired of treading water?
The cost of living in Costa Rica is a fraction of what it is in Canada and the USA. Recent reports have shown a savings of up to 50% or higher than one could expect to be paying now.
Could you imagine
cutting your expenses by HALF?
Well you can and the best part is...you can do it while at the same time living it up in paradise surrounded by lush vegetation, fresh fruits & veggies and getting back to the grassroots of what being a happy family unit means.
Not only is Costa Rica extremely affordable but it's also secure.
Security is of the utmost importance to the country while it promotes itself as a top tourist destination. The crime rate of Costa Rica is far lower than surrounding regions like Panama and Nicaragua. Even with a lower than average crime rate, many foreigners opt for life in a gated community of like-minded residents.
One such place is Mar Vista along the Gold Coast of Costa Rica in Guanacaste.
This magical place offers affordable luxury without sacrifice. A place where families live in harmony with nature and their surroundings. As the premier eco-friendly gated community in the region, Mar Vista has seen enormous success.
Situated onsite are a plethora of amenities any family could ever need including:
- Fully gated community with 24hr security including cameras and mobile guards.
- Community centre with children playground, grand infinity pool w/ jacuzzi and full-service restaurant.
- Natural rock amphitheater and yoga centre perched amidst lush surroundings.
- Organic orchards and gardens featuring some of Costa Rica's most delicious exotic fruits and vegetables.
- Professional quality clay tennis courts with lights for night play.
- The La Paz School (K-12) with 200+ students from over 20 different countries is located onsite.
- Projected heli-pad expected to house medivac helicopter to Liberia and San Jose hospitals.
- Next door to the famous Reserva Conchal 18-hole course designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones II
Wouldn't you rather be doing this?
How about a quick escape from the freezing rain and snow blanketing North America at the moment? Instead of having to shovel snow and scrape ice, how does sipping margaritas or piña coladas along the sun-drenched beaches of Costa Rica sound?
I understand you must be frustrated by this point at the fact that there appears to be no end to this historic cold front relentlessly pounding most parts of the US and Canada..I GET IT! What escapes me (no pun intended) is the thought on why anyone would want to remain enthralled in that when they have the option to travel somewhere warm and tropical - where toucans sing and fresh exotic fruit drinks with tiny umbrellas - are plentiful.
Let me offer you yet another opportunity to escape the BIG FREEZE of 2014...
Lucky you because our sister company just so happens to be Costa Rica's most trusted authority in vacation packages and tours to the country. So if you're simply looking for a quick escape from the cold weather and would prefer lounging on a beach, then simply drop your information below and our travel agency affiliate will be sure to find you the best deal to suite your needs.
Seriously? You're still not convinced Costa Rica is the place for you? Well at this point I'm thinking the most I can offer you -- something that hasn't already been offered -- is a postcard. That's right...if you're not entirely convinced about how incredible life "could be" then I want to send you a postcard from Costa Rica. This postcard will show you just what you're missing out on while we live the lap of luxury without the expense.
Meanwhile you can open your postcard from within it's frozen envelope while we sip mojitos on a white sand beach watching the turquoise blue waves lightly lap the shore. Here's something to go to bed dreaming about...see you soon?
FREE Postcards from paradise
Hard to believe that will all the offers above, you’re choosing to simply receive a postcard from paradise. Well…ask and ye’shall receive.
We value your privacy and would never spam you.
Thank you for lending us your ear and we look forward to sharing more valuable insight in to the lifestyle you can expect at Mar Vista